[duxhelp] Re: Embosser setup confusion

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:01:25 -0700

Hi Peter:

On this issue, I had trouble deleting configurations, as I think I mentioned
before. I even set up different configurations, but was unable to remove
any.  As there is a lot written on the list, I will try to review it all
concommitantly with the help provided in DBT, although I think poor old
over-worked George is still addressing this.

Cheers

Jack