[duxhelp] Re: Embosser Setup (again)

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:21:13 -0800

Does this have anything to do with factory templates being write protected.
I personally am glad, when experimenting embosser configurations to find
them in the custom templates I have created.

I don't see how this could change unless document settings were stored
somewhere else, and that would seem to make things rather complicated.

Jack
t know if this of much value, but nevertheless