[duxhelp] Re: Embosser Graphics testing

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 08:39:57 -0400

Michael,

Tigers, and the drivers that come with them, are very good at producing
graphics.

But DBT doesn't directly support that.

The problem for us has simply been lack of consumer demand.  There's nothing
about the Tiger that would prevent us supporting graphics within DBT, but we
haven't heard much call for it.