[duxhelp] Document Embosser Setup

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:55:12 -0400

Tesfaye,

It's come to my attention that beta 4 doesn't quite get Document Embosser
Setup right.  The initial state of the dialog doesn't reflect "Document
sticky" settings.  I'm not quite sure how I could have blown something that
basic, but I'm sorry.

You'll see better behavior in Document Embosser Setup when you switch
embossers.

I think that the problem is already resolved.  We won't be stepping up the
posting date for beta 5 on account of this flaw, however.  So please bear
with the behavior in beta 4.