[duxhelp] David Spybey and all those how use / have used 13 inch braille paper
- From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:04:52 -0500
David Spybey asks that we make it easier to use 13 inch braille paper. Upon
reflection, so do we. But we would rather not guess about the number of
lines an embosser can produce on 13 inch paper.
To properly support 13 inch paper for as many embossers as possible, I need
For each embosser, I need to know that absolute maximum number of lines
that are possible, and I need to know the "most reasonable" number of lines
used with 13 inch paper.
Be aware that the Index Model-D will do an additional line single sided as
opposed to true interpoint.
I will update the emb.elt file, but only on embosser models that I get data
please send you answers to david@xxxxxxxxxx, unless your answer is of
interest to all the beta testers.
-- David Holladay
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts:
- » [duxhelp] David Spybey and all those how use / have used 13 inch braille paper