[duxhelp] Re: DBT on my Braille display

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 18:59:35 -0400

Jack,

Caryn's gone home for the day, so I'll chime in.

We did try altering the pixel space threshold in JFW, and it works to a
degree, but we still have trouble when changing font sizes.  The pixel space
adjustments is fixed, and we would prefer something that varies
proportionally with the font size.

I'm still working on the "ForceScreenSpacing" thing that I hinted about to
Christian -- perhaps it was on Tuesday.  I *did* misinform him somewhat
about how it works.  But now that I see that Caryn too has the same issues,
it is simplest to pursue things locally until it seems that we've made
progress.