[duxhelp] Re: DBT help (has something gone wrong)?

  • From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:37:04 +1100

Thanks to Jack and George for their responses and also to others who took the time to follow up on my query re the missing help files.

Regards

Christine

At 04:17 PM 3/16/05, you wrote:
Hi All:

Unfortunately, Christine appears to be correct.  I can examine the various
.chm .chw files to see if they are there, but not part of the help system.
I checked through the other sections under help topics but the same coverage
we used to have isn't there.

Sorry about this

Jack