[duxhelp] DBT Un-Install/Install Windows XP Home

  • From: "Mark Mercer" <markm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:53:06 -0400

Hi all,

I de-activated and un-installed DBT Beta 3 from the Control Panel Add/Remove
Programs under Windows XP Home.  I then re-installed DBT Beta 3 and selected
and embosser.  All went well no invalid file information boxes as with Windows
98 SE.

When I went into the Global, Embosser Setup Dialog the new embosser selected
during install was not there but, the previously installed embosser (prior to
removing DBT) was there.  Some remnants are left behind after removal of DBT.

Best Regards,

Mark