[duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.6 SR1 beta test

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:15:04 -0400

Hello Jack,

The last release was sometime on August 15.  The date associated with the
.exe is July 13 or perhaps July 27; I'm just not certain which after a quick
check.

Regardless, the autobuild log was cleared upon release, so you'll only see
new stuff there.  Or, just read the attached file, which is a draft of the
beta home page for SR1.