[duxhelp] DBT 10.6 Release Candidate 3 is ready

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:46:00 -0400

Beta Testers,

DBT 10.6 Release Candidate 3 is now on our web site:

http://partners.duxburysystems.com/beta.asp?product=DBT

I had hoped there wouldn't have been a need for a third release candidate,
but some serious problems were reported running DBT 10.6 RC2 in Windows 98.
These and a few other problems have been resolved.  Some translations have
also been upgraded, and the Korean interface has been completed.

Please have a look at RC3, especially if you are running Windows 98 or Me.
Be sure to remove RC1 or RC2 before attempting to install RC3.

I hope to be shipping by August 3, which leaves us very little time.
However, the changes from RC2 are quite modest.  Principally, we need
confirmation that long-term use of the editor works under Windows 98.

The site also contains a sneak preview of the CD-ROM for DBT 10.6.

Best Regards,

Peter