[duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.6 RC1 has been posted

  • From: "Christian Coudert" <ch.coudert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:48:57 +0100

Hello George:

I created several embosser configurations, each one with:
* Wide Width, 12 Inch Long, Braille Paper
* Characters per line: 30

With my previous DBT 10.6 all was OK.
But after SR1 was installed, all my configurations were modified with:
"Characters per line: 30".

Whatever my choice for the paper size is, the "characters per line" I
decided should be saved and properly restored (as far as the size is
compatible, of course).

All the best.

Christian