[duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.6 RC1 has been posted

  • From: "David Spybey" <dspybey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:23:49 -0000

Peter

I am particularly interested in the MathType feature. However, from the link on
http://partners.duxburysystems.com/beta.asp?product=DBT
<http://partners.duxburysystems.com/beta.asp?product=DBT>

"MathType Support

If you have MathType 5 installed, DBT can use it to directly import MathType
and Equation Editor objects (mathematics expressions) in Word 97-2003. (In
fact, if you've also enabled Word 2007 support, as described above, DBT can use
MathType 5 to read MathType objects within Word 2007 files too.)

To enable this feature, open the file here. This file will modify your registry
to enable DBT to use MathType 5 as a file importing aid. "

I get an error when I click on the "here". Any advice?

David Spybey