[duxhelp] Compinline codes
- From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:42:14 +1000
I have been trying out the "compinline" code and believe that there still
may be an error with it.
Some weeks ago I raised the concern about how it was dealing with
text. Peter and Jo gave this a lot of time and that problem seems to have
been solved. However, I note that when text which in word is formatted as
a hyperlink is imported into DBT10.5, it is surrounded by the compinline
codes - and so it should be. However, the problem is that the underlining
is being shown and so, a web address which comes from word into DBT comes as:
and the web address appears in computer code brackets with dots 4-6
(between the opening code and the first w) to indicate the underlined text.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
* * * * *
Accessing The Information You Need
18 Prosper Parade
Glen Iris VIC 3146
Tel: 61 3 9889 0392
Mob: 0418 331 506
Fax: 61 3 9889 6286
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: