[duxhelp] Characters per line change in Document Embosser set up with BANA template

  • From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <jdiggs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:54:23 -0500

Hi All.  I admittedly don't use the BANA template very often, but I noticed
something odd in SP2 that does not occur in SP1.  To reproduce:
1.  Create an entry for an Index Basic D, narrow paper in Global Embosser
Set Up and make this your default embosser.  (Note, I'm not convinced this
is an Index thing:  I just haven't tried it with any other embossers).
2.  Create a new print document using the BANA template
3.  Examine the *document* embosser settings.  When I do this in SP1, I find
the same settings specified in the Global Embosser Set Up.  In contrast,
when I do this in SP2, I find that I am using the same embosser and most of
its settings, but characters per line reverts to 40.
Take care.

Other related posts: