[duxhelp] Re: British code and roman numerals

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:55:19 -0500

Jack,

We've tried to recruit beta testers who have particular expertise where we
need particular questions answered or fixes verified.

You're not such a one.  So we don't really have, and don't expect to have,
any particular "assignments" for you.  Just let us know if you find
something wrong or confusing.

DBT 10.4 allowed for only one embosser.  DBT 10.5 allowed for many.

You can copy templates from beta to beta, but I'm not sure why you'd want
to.  For our part, we're not really interested in feedback about problems
you might encounter when re-arranging software.  Just let us know, with each
beta posting, what you find with that one.

For this release, we're not prioritizing any improvements to treating
notetakers as embossers.  In the future, I expect that we will.  Then your
particular setup and preferences will be very helpful.  For this release,
I'm confident that you'll find something that helps us -- it just won't be
embosser-related.