[duxhelp] Re: British code and roman numerals

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 05:35:14 -0500

Jack,

OK -- I missed this part earlier, because I read my morning e-mail from most
recent to oldest.

Is your print-to-file setup installed as a printer driver (in the Windows
Printer control panel)?  And, if so, what printer driver model is
configured?  Generic?

I'm also confused about "the crash".  Was that something that you reported
four or five days ago?

As to the temporary files, there is a "Details" button in the dialog that
reports the presence of temporary files.  Clicking details should get you
information about where they are and what they are called.  Typically I find
that they are empty anyhow.