[duxhelp] Braille display quirk
- From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: "duxhelp-freelists.org" <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:10:53 -1000
I am using a BrailleNote, JAWS 4.2 Beta 10.5, and Win ME.
Everytime I alt-tab between programs and then return to DBT, I have to
reset the braille display to my preferred "line mode" and "tethered
cursors. It seems there should be away to make it stay the same.
Also, now when we have a .dxp file open and use control-t to translate it,
when the braille document comes up, we are at whatever cursor position we
were in the .dxp document. We used to be at the top of the .dxb document.
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: