[duxhelp] Re: Beta 8

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 13:43:44 -0700

Where is the autosave directory?

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Fleischer" <bobf@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 10:03 AM
Subject: [duxhelp] Re: Beta 8

Actually, for Beta 8, autosave is doing the saving in Windows 98 and ME,
but a problem prevents the recovery wizard from running.  The files are
there, in usable condition although with cryptic names, in the autosave
directory.

Bob Fleischer
+1.978.692.3000 x316
+1.978.857.8255 (mobile, but it doesn't always work in the office)

Duxbury Systems, Inc.
270 Littleton Road, Unit 6
Westford, MA 01886
United States of America