[duxhelp] Re: Beta 8

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 08:18:52 -0700

That's great, no really.  I'm lucky that ctrl-s is an ingrained habit. In my
neck of the woods if a power pole gets knocked over gets knocked over, we can
be out for forty-eight hours.  It's a bit dissapointing not to be able to try
it, but then nothing really works with win98 anymore.  Is this a set of
routines for the windows kernell or something Mike did?

Congratulations.

Jack