[duxhelp] Re: Behavior of undo with Replace

  • From: "Anita Munshi" <Anita.Munshi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:18:06 -0500

I agree with that too

Anita

-----Original Message-----
From: duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 3:18 PM
To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxhelp] Re: Behavior of undo with Replace

I'd side with Joanie on this one.  If I'd chosen replace all, then the undo
would undo all.  But if I were stepping through the list, I'd expect undo to
only undo my last action.

Sean

Privacy Disclaimer - FranÃais à suivre

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is priviledged, proprietary, confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message
immediately.
DÃclaration de confidentialitÃ

Le prÃsent courrier Ãlectronique (y compris les piÃces qui y sont annexÃes,
le cas ÃchÃant) s'adresse au destinataire indiquà et peut contenir des
renseignements de caractÃre privà ou confidentiel. Si vous n'Ãtes pas le
destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit
de le diffuser, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire. Si ce message vous a
Ãtà transmis par erreur, veuillez en informer l'expÃditeur et le supprimer
immÃdiatement.