[duxhelp] Re: Behavior of undo with Replace

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:42:12 -0500

Joanie,

For Undo and Redo, you can reserve your thanks for Mike alone.  He
implemented this without prodding from me; and I gave him very little
guidance.  Around the beginning of the year, I was still backed up getting
the new installer to be beta-ready and Mike thought he'd give Undo a go.
He's doing a first-rate job.

Thanks for pointing out the positive.  It does help.  Though we have learned
to get by without it -- we can read between the lines here quite well.  ;-)