[duxhelp] 10.5 and BrailleNote
- From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 01:37:56 -1000
I am running Win ME, JFW 4.02.52 and have downloaded DBT 10.5.
When I open a translated braille file in DBT, I am not seeing the blank
lines as I use the thumbkeys on the braille display. If I use the down
arrow on my regular keyboard, the blank lines show. Do I need to change
some setting in JFW? This was happening in the previous version of the beta
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: