[durhamyp] Re: DYP Group Conscience (2/17) Minutes

  • From: Eric Gmail <ericgoldmanfsu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "durhamyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <durhamyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:45:09 -0400

Hello DYP's...:-)

Chris and I are heading to the Assembly meeting tomorrow morning in Raleigh.
There are breakout workshops all morning from 9-noon on various service
positions.  If anyone would like to attend just call me.  We'll be leaving
Durham around 8am. I'll be leaving Raleigh @ noon to back to Durham / Chapel
Hill.

Best,

Eric Gee