[dungeoncrawl] Re: hey all

  • From: "widderslainte" <widderslainte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:55:28 -0400

Thanks.  Had a great time.  Anytime you guys want to drop by Boston, I
can set up a Saturday game ;)

Bobby, you mentioned you were looking for older D&D stuff.  Email me
with a list of what you're looking for.  I have stuff here (and a lot
more in my parents' attic) that's looking for a good home.

If anymore is looking for Dragon magazines between @issue 120-200, let
me know.  I also have a few older issues.