[dungeoncrawl] Re: [dungeon crawl] Re: Tuesday morning review

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:29:53 -0500

    Yep, Matt's hit the nail on the head.  Whether or not Damon provides a nice
"Resurrection Area" in the Underdark for characters that kick it, the characters
wouldn't know that.  Death should be a near and dear possibility, and I don't
think most of the Sigil consider it to be thus, considering how few of them have
died since they started adventuring.