[dungeoncrawl] Re: Your Invited to The Deibler's House warming Fall Festivity, Come and Say HI, and Eat Some Food Gathering

  • From: "Robert Deibler" <rdeibler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 08:37:51 -0500

Directions:

Directions are given as if you were coming from Harrisburg heading south on 81.
If you have any trouble just give me a call 218-0811

*       Get onto 81 South
*       Take the Middelsex exit. (old Exit 17)

*       Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.

*       Merge onto US-11/HARRISBURG PIKE. (You will travel towards Carlisle
Passing the turn pike exit going through about 4 lights)

*       Turn RIGHT onto CAVALRY RD.

*       Turn RIGHT onto SPRING RD/PA-34 travel about ½ mile (you will pass a
Uni-mart immediately look for the Luvs Auto dealer Sign).

*       Turn LEFT onto LAKEVIEW DR.

*       Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto DARR AVE.

*       Turn RIGHT onto RESERVOIR DR.

*       Turn LEFT onto CUMBERLAND DR.

*       Last Corner house (green) on the RIGHT. (At the Corner of Douglas Drive
and Cumberland Drive. There is a brown privacy fence and a basketball ring by
the driveway.)

Parking:

Park in the driveway if there is room or along the road

Fall Festivity, Come and Say HI, and Eat Some Food Gathering

        Bobby,

        Could you send some quick directions?

        Thanks -

        Festivity, Come and Say HI, and Eat Some Food Gathering

        > Deiblerâ?Ts House Warming
        >
        >  Fall Festivity, Come and Say HI, and Eat Some Food Gathering
        >

        > When: Saturday, November 9th, 2002
        >
        > Where: 2222 Douglas Drive Carlisle, PA 17013
        >
        > What Time: 3pm until 8pm
        >
        > Why: Come and Say â?oHIâ?�, eat some food, and see the house.
        >

        > Tentative Food and Drink List:
        >
        > * Apple Pies
        > * Pumpkin Pies
        > * Pumpkin Bisque
        > * Fruits Platters
        > * Cookies
        > * Halloween candy (Stuff we steal form the kids bags or the neighbor
kids
        threw back because they didnâ?Tt like)
        > * Cracker and Cheese Platters
        > * Chips and Dip
        > * Wine
        > * �½ Keg of Lager
        > * Soda
        > * Tea
        >

        > Crista is still dwelling on the finer details of the food choice.
        >

        > Come on out and take a peek at the house (Money Pit) and say hi. We
bought
        the house back in March and have been doing some renovations since. We
took
        some time off fixing the place up and figured we would get family and
        friends out to see what we have accomplished thus far. If you know you
can
        make it please send a RSVP to KatherineSalini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx some time
this
        week so Crista can start figuring out the amount of grub to make. If
you are
        unsure if you can attend and you find yourself free on the 9th stop by.

        rdeibler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

        > -- Type: application/ms-tnef
        > -- File: winmail.dat

-- Type: application/ms-tnef