[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tuesday talk

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:30:54 -0500

    I wanted to agree with Jim on this Monday night and got
sidetracked.  I'm also very surprised that the party escaped Monday
night.  I have no idea of escape was in the original plans that Damon
had, but I didn't expect it.  I figured that the group would end up
captured and we would go from there.  So I agree with Jim that the
outcome was very neat.