[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tuesday talk

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:30:07 -0500

You bring up some very good points.  We will be visiting that soon, as the
group explores further.  How far does this cavern go?  Where does it lead?
However, the group has a magical item that allows them some shelter and
another that provides food.  I think it might also provide water, but I'm
not 100% sure.