[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tuesday morning review

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:28:23 -0500

    I don't personally care where we play.  Matt's house as more activity,
although it's nice to see his family.  Certainly, considering where the two of
you live in relation to each other, it's not an inconvenience to move from one
to the other.  I do know, that when I DM'd, I did find it helpful to do so at my
house.  Call it the home court advantage.