[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tuesday morning review

  • From: "Robert Deibler" <rdeibler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:35:21 -0500

I agree bad nights happen, the next nights usually better, if we were the type
of people to let those nights affect us we would definaltly not be playing as
long as we have been...  Face it there are basiclly two types of bad night, Bad
Dice nights, Bad roleplaying nights, and when those two are the same night
ouch...I am looking forward to see how the group faces this beholder...

Good point though Damon to many games I have played make it through by a thin
thread of life, but in reality they should have retreated regrouped and tried
again versus keep bashing it out. Three of fights like that and they are ready
for retirement.