[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tuesday morning review

  • From: "Robert Deibler" <rdeibler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:58:01 -0500

Like I said last night we were off, there was no real long term roleplaying of
characters and with the changing of Kage to the druid, if mystra is not on this
world how did Fenerous find his way here? That change along seemed to go over
way to smooth with everone... bam divine intervention lets go down the hall. I
did like teh whole beholder thing but felt the fight rushed towards teh end.
Just bitch point I guess. But I know what you mean John both of your characters
were in the lead group which did not have action, I think that kinda just
happened that way but it still sucks when your just sitting there.

I still think that if we had roleplaying time in the beginning it would move us
to be more character centric. Last night we started but all teh side
distraction we never had any chance to roleplay. The fenerous display was more
single character orianted so it did not pull all the characters into
roleplaying. after words it just slid over and we went on our way...

any thought