[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tonight!!

  • From: "Robert Deibler" <rdeibler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:55:30 -0400

no not any more

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Damon Kline [mailto:damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Mon 9/23/2002 12:53 PM
        To: 'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
        Subject: [dungeoncrawl] Re: Tonight!!

        The construction is going well in the basement.  I built the frame of
the
        bar and secured it to the floor last night, so I just have to put the
prep
        area on, put in two shelves, cover the outside and trim and then put
the top
        on.  Then there is the sink in the back and some other odds and ends,
but
        basically it will be functional soon.

        Well, we basically need to pick a night and get him invited so we can
get
        together.  Some Friday night would probably work.  Do you still play
D&D on
        Friday evenings?  Maybe we could just pick one and go for it.