[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tonight!!

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:53:29 -0400

The construction is going well in the basement.  I built the frame of the
bar and secured it to the floor last night, so I just have to put the prep
area on, put in two shelves, cover the outside and trim and then put the top
on.  Then there is the sink in the back and some other odds and ends, but
basically it will be functional soon.

Well, we basically need to pick a night and get him invited so we can get
together.  Some Friday night would probably work.  Do you still play D&D on
Friday evenings?  Maybe we could just pick one and go for it.