[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tonight!!

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:46:58 -0400

We saw the Space Station 3D movie.  I was absolutely floored.  It was so
incredible!

I'd love to see Attack of the Clones when it comes out as an IMAX movie.
Actually, I thought that it was scheduled to come out on the 10th of
September...

Anyway, I would definitely love to see it when it comes out.

That's cool that you guys had a good time.  I would definitely like to get
together for a Saturday game the next time he is in town.  I don't mind
being a guinea pig, just not a gerbil.  :)