[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tonight!!

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:31:10 -0400

Geez, I forgot all about him coming down this weekend!  Did you guys have a
good time?  I hope so.  Yesterday's weather kinda sucked, so I hope you
still had fun at the fair.  We had a good weekend.  I got to see my first
Imax movie on Saturday which was incredible and we got to see the Whitaker
center which was my first time for that.

So, it was fun.  I also forgot to email Shawn about miniatures, so I'll just
have to check out the ones that he got.  I finished painting a new miniature
for Kilian that I have been working on forever.  It isn't the greatest, but
it's different.  It's the same as the one he uses now, Drizzt, but it is
painted differently.  No biggie.

However, I am starting to somewhat get in the painting mode again, so
hopefully I can turn out some new ones here in the relatively near future.