[dungeoncrawl] Re: Tonight

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:24:24 -0400

Okie dokie!!  I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well Jim.  I know
Cyndi has been fighting a cold for about 3 weeks now.  The worst of it is
over, but she is still coughing and somewhat congested.  I've heard that
there has been some bronchitis going around.  Good luck!!  Lots of Vitamin C
and liquids!!

Doctor Damon

P.S. - My consultation fee is $168.00 and I do not accept any type of
insurance.  Please make checks payable to me or you may pay by money order
if you wish.  :)