[dungeoncrawl] Re: The missing Rig

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:00:32 -0500

    Yes, I had a nice Thanksgiving.  I spent last night decorating the tree,
which looks great!  I'm hoping we have a chance for everyone to come see it
during the holiday season, although I know how busy everyone is.
    I also have Dennis' miniature.  I'm not sure where it was, but it is now in
the case, safe and sound.  I'm beginning to think that the little buggers are
like the cast of Toy Story; when I'm not around they go out on adventures of
their own.  I gave Dennis the seat of honor on the shelf, since he is the
patriarch of the new deities (although don't call him Father of the Gods!  He
doesn't like that! :)  ).
    Sorry to hear the news about the shed.  Good grief!  Who would have thought
one little shed would be so much trouble!  Maybe you should build an underground
bunker to store your stuff.  I'll bring a shovel!  :)