[dungeoncrawl] Re: The end of an era

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 15:50:59 -0400

    I like what you said in the other e-mail about settling certain
things by voting.  To a large extent, we could spend an entire evening
setting up the basics of the world and the pantheon.  It should be as
collaborative as possible, and as much as people have an interest.  For
those with less of an interest, the rest of us can flesh out the
details.
    But when we have a disagreement, I see a voting process as making a
lot of sense.  Perhaps the person who's character becomes the center
point of the power could have two votes?