[dungeoncrawl] Re: The current score

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:27:40 -0400

Well, the more I'm thinking about it, I'm thinking that I could get into
having Warf in that position.  I could see him as a god of enslavement and
imprisonment, particularly for those that he defeats in combat.  Especially
those who do not meet his expectations of a true warrior.

But I also really like him as Gammenon's agent...  this is hard.

Let me think about it a bit more, but don't rule him out just yet.