[dungeoncrawl] The Sigil

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:00:46 -0400

Hi guys,

I don't want to bust up the talk of creating our new world, but I have to.
:-)  A while back I had asked for information on each of your characters in
the Sigil to post on the web site.  I received John and Keith's characters,
but I never got Jim's or Matt's.  Could you guys (Jim and Matt) please send
me the information on your characters so that I can publish them to the
site?  I want to get this thing going again and perhaps use it more once we
start playing the Sigil again.

Which brings me to my next question.  The next time we are planning on
playing the Sigil will be November 4th, right?  The 28th we are doing more
deity stuff correct?

Anyway, if you guys could get me the information, it would be GREATLY
appreciated.  I'll attach the word document that I used as a template.
Wait, I can't.  I'll send it to you individually.

Thanks!

Damon Kline
Legal Systems Technician
Supreme Court of Pennsylvania