[dungeoncrawl] Re: The Shadow Lords

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:43:51 -0400

    We could certainly make Talon one of the gods of despair.  The thought had
crossed my mind also, and I had considered giving someone the fear portfolio.
It seems to fit him.
    As for gods crossing over, I'd like to avoid it if we can, simply because
your idea of separating them into different groups works so well.  We shall
have to see if we can't make it work without a crossover.