[dungeoncrawl] Re: The Gods of Despair

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:32:53 -0400

Oh, don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to say that we should give him all
of that.  I was just throwing out ideas of things that I thought might fit
and then we could limit it from there.

If I were to limit it down myself for Shadow, I'd want to stick more with
the "ninja" type of profile.

Also, I don't mind Warf as a God of Despair, in fact it fits, but I just
don't know about the slavery/imprisonment portfolio.  Is there something
else that would fit into the despair area that would work better for him?