[dungeoncrawl] Re: Suggestion for New World

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:59:41 -0500

    Oh, I see.  What we have is the bare bones, and you want more meat
on them?  That's cool with me.  Man, we could write all kinds of cool
stuff on this.  What might be really cool, and would make the mythology
more interesting, is if we actually wrote some stories of events that
happened during the rebuilding process.  I can see a few Riders helping
to rebuild a village, while one of the evil gods tries to stop them.
There's a wealth of untapped potential here that could be developed.  Of
course, the stories need to be mythic in scope, and would have to reveal
an important facet between characters, as well as treating the
characters as if they were gods (which they were).