[dungeoncrawl] Re: Random thoughts

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:17:31 -0400

    That would be fine with me.  We have said that we are going to do some
breaks.  Well, the next time we do, why don't we let him run something?  We all
have some characters, like Brombith, Hireonymus and Rashaad, that are lower in
level.  We could each just use one character, so he had less to deal with.