[dungeoncrawl] Re: More Symbols

  • From: "Jim and Karen" <jimkaren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 18:45:37 -0500

Definitely (and John, why are you at work so late?).  I think the Cinilac
one is great - maybe it can be used as a background to a simpler icon or
represent a supernatural form he manifests in from time to time.

By the way, I'm really interested to see what you can come up with for some
of my characters!  I may pull a "movie director" approach with you down the
road - if I have a vivid idea, maybe I could email you a description or
sketch and see what you can do with it.

You're definitely hired as "symbol" and "campaign look/feel" guy if I get a
vote! :)