[dungeoncrawl] Re: Magic items

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 11:05:28 -0500

    I was wondering what had happened to you!  Glad to hear you are
still among the living.
    How we do item identification depends on the DM, how close we are to
quitting time, and how everyone's day went.  Honestly, it varies that
much.  Most of the time we let the character "try it out" a little, and
give them the info then.  In the current campaign, we have someone with
the bardic knowledge, so they have a general idea what most things do,
and one of the characters has an identify tattoo.