[dungeoncrawl] Re: Lord of the Rings Extended DVD

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:15:14 -0500

Oh, that is okay.  I wasn't planning on buying it until I saw the emails
from you guys.  I got the original back in August and I didn't want to spend
the money on another one, but it comes with so much extra stuff and even
though it's 26 bucks, you get a free movie ticket worth 7 (around here), so
it's like I'm only paying 19 dollars for 4 DVD's!!

So, it's no problem.  This is the first time I'd seen that and I thought
that since we all share very similar tastes in movies and such, this would
be a great way to save each other some money.

If another movie is going to come out that we all want to get, maybe we can
try it then.