[dungeoncrawl] Re: Just chattin'

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:12:09 -0500

    Hey, it's nice to hear from someone.  I'm also excited about tonight, and I
think it will be a lot of fun.  I think your ideas are both good ones.  I
promise to be better with side conversations.  Besides, since we saw each other
48 hours ago, we shouldn't have as much to talk about.  I also think controlling
the music may be a good idea, as you can better use it for mood music.  Back
when we played with Rob Frey and Scott Barr, we used to just use the radio as
background music.  It could be nice sometimes, but there were also a lot of
times when it was quite inapporpriate.