[dungeoncrawl] Re: It's that time again...

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 09:57:42 -0400

    Wow!  Nice recap, and nice build up at the end.  Maybe you should be writing
advertising copy or book dustjackets!
    I agree that things are liable to be quite exciting.  Jim has already
twisted this plot in directions I never saw coming, and the group we have is one
of the more interesting ones we have recently played.  I had started an e-mail
last week deconstructing the members of this party, giving my thoughts on their
personalities and their role in the coming conflict.  It's a testament to just
how busy I have been that I never got past Baish and Carpathia!  If I have time
today I may send it out.
    I'm very excited tonight, and I will be there by 6pm.  I do have a request.
I'd like to end as close to 9pm as possible.  I haven't been feeling well the
past week, and while I believe my cold is coming to an end, I'd still like to
get a good night's sleep tonight.
    Thanks!