[dungeoncrawl] Re: It's been a while...

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 12:23:52 -0500

    That was an interesting read.  I enjoyed going through your stream of
consciousness.  I can certainly appreciate your position on creating a new
world.  The amount of work that it would entail is daunting, and so any of us
really have the time for that anymore?
    "Take these guys out with style?"  Thanks for rephrasing!  Actually, I kind
of like the idea of their last adventure being one where the group has to
sacrifice themselves for the greater good.  Kind of a mysterious death, where
they enter a blinding white light, and then everything fades to black.  Nice and
neat, with no more characters running around for anyone to worry about.
    Anyway, I am stoked for tonight.  The possibilities of where the characters
have found themselves are endless.  I'm hoping they are in the Outer Banks, with
a nice rental house up the beach.  Cullen wants a vacation.  :)